Saturday, December 30, 2006

swades deleted scenes

This scene was edited from the movie swades
here is what happens
Sweet^^ translation: (this comes after that schoolroom scene when gits accidentally smacks mohan on his forehead) Mohan: Kaveriamma, what's the necessity for this? Nothing has happened to me. KA: Be quiet! You're lucky it's only a graze. Mohan: The water is too hot! KA: You were so good when you were little. Why do you trouble me now? Gita! Bring some turmeric. Gita: Bringing! KA: Gita told me what happened at school. Mohan: What? KA: That because of you students have joined the school. Gita! Apply it softly on the wound. Gita: Hmmm... KA: Mohan, you didn't tell me how you got hurt. (Gita comes forward to apply the paste on his forhead. Mohan swings away michieviously) Mohan: Oh, a... (whispers) shall I tell? Gita: (whispers) No, please! Mohan: Oh, a...wildcat attacked me. I thought it was tame and tried to make friends with it, but instead it turned on me. KA: Then? Mohan: Then what! When she leapt on me I moved back. Gita: (whispers) leapt? Mohan: That's it, I slipped and fell down. The result is in front of you. KA: Oh God! Now don't try to get friendly with any other wildcats. Mohan: Yes Kaveriamma, definitely! I learnt my lesson. (whispers), this mistake won't happen again. (loudly), this mistake won't happen again. Gita: I'm sorry! Mohan: No need, I'm sorry!

COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

0 comments to “swades deleted scenes ”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fresh Themes Gallery | NdyTeeN. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by Blogtemplate4u .