Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I don't want to talk about Salman:Katrina kaif


Katrina Kaif is currently busy with welcoming people to her upcoming marriage party. Well, it's not exactly that of her real life but for the upcoming film ‘Welcome’.

In ‘Welcome’ you can see her as the cynosure of four men’s eyes. And that made the damsel quite excited as she describes the shooting experience "as great fun”.

Says Katrina,“We enjoyed it. Nana was very sweet. He used to call me his daughter. He is hardcore Marathi and I am a modern western girl. So my bonding was good with him.

Anil Kapoor and Feroz Khan have played fantastic characters. This is my fourth film with Akshay which I had signed even before ‘Namastey London’, so it was great fun."

But was there any discord between her and co-star Mallika Sherawat?

"No, no, we have hardly any scenes together. We hardly ever met. She comes in the second half of the film. She's a temptress, who is playing between Anil Kapoor and Nana Patekar. She's very different and funny in the film".

And did Mallika try to copy Katrina's hairstyle and clothes in ‘Welcome’ as was reported? Katrina plays safe with her answer. "Everybody has his/her own way of working. So let them live it the way they want to. Live and let live. I have nothing to say about it. I don't think it bothers me," she says trying to put rumours to rest.

There were also talks about Katrina getting a Gucci dress as a gift. She snaps, "I am tired of telling everyone it's not Gucci but Emilio Pucci. People have got it all wrong.

I had seen this dress on a magazine cover so I went to their store in Worli but since it was very expensive, I didn't buy it. It was sweet of them to gift it to me. But I am not going to visit Emilio Pucci in Italy. Then too I hope they gift me more dresses".

After ‘Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya’, Katrina is doing Subhash Ghai's ‘Yuvraaj’ where Salman is cast opposite her. "It's a comedy and I am looking forward to this film. It's something very special.

It's all about the equation between a boy's character and a girl's character. Subhashji is presenting it very nicely. It was a huge learning experience for me".

And then was the time to get a little personal. Salman Khan will be immortalized in wax very soon and we had to know Katrina's reaction. Katrina was also cleverly happy telling, "It's wonderful. I am very glad for him since he has represented the industry for so many years. He is popular here and I am happy for him".

But then she preferred not to talk more. "Right now I don't want to talk of Salman or myself. It is too personal and I don't want to talk about my personal life. I rather talk about my films, which I am looking forward to."

But what about the rumours doing the rounds that the film with Raj Kumar Santoshi was shelved because of Salman? Clarifies Kat, "It's complete nonsense. The script was on the similar lines of ‘Jab We Met’. Maybe I will work with Raj Kumar Santoshi again in the future."

COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

0 comments to “I don't want to talk about Salman:Katrina kaif”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fresh Themes Gallery | NdyTeeN. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by Blogtemplate4u .