Friday, December 14, 2007

"I'm not doing any film with Shoaib Akhtar" - Hansika

Just couple of days back news broke out that Hansika motwani has been signed opposite 'Has been' Cricketer Shoaib akhtar in the film 'Main aur Meri Himmat' which was first offered to Deepika padukone, but this sexy teenager has rubbished these rumours
Hansika says; she has never even met him or read such a script.

"I have not met Shoaib Akhtar, leave alone read a script or met anyone else from the production team. News of me doing a film with him is totally false. As of now, the films I'm doing include a south film opposite Junior NTR called Country and Kumar Mangat's Money Hai Toh Honey Hai opposite Govinda. That's all. These are all the projects I’m working on!" states Hansika.

COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

0 comments to “"I'm not doing any film with Shoaib Akhtar" - Hansika”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fresh Themes Gallery | NdyTeeN. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by Blogtemplate4u .