Monday, December 17, 2007

Priyanka Chopra and that F-word!

Priyanka is caught up in the F-word these days. No, don't get us wrong. It's Madhur Bhandarkar's latest film Fashion which is keeping her busy all the time.

As she says herself, "I have been so busy these days that I have found no time to introspect. Fashion is the only movie right now that I am going to be taking a lot of stress over."

2007 has been a cold year for this former Miss World but Priyanka is eagerly looking forward to 2008 in which she will feature in as many as half dozen films.

“This year I had a sort of sabbatical year and this year just two releases. But 2008 will be my busiest calendar as I would be acting in six films. I have acted in about 20 films in my four-year-old cinema career so far and 2008 will be the busiest,” says Priyanka.

Her new releases coming out in the next one year include: God Tussi Great Ho with Salman Khan and Amitabh Bachchan , Love Story 2050 with Harman Baweja , Drona with Abhishek Bachchan , Madhur Bhandarkar's Fashion , another film called Chamki Chameli and a yet-to-be-named film with John Abraham as co-star.

Priyanka also tells that there were some calls from the Hollywood to act in English films, but she first preferred to 'master' acting in Indian films.

But coming back to on-screen fashion travails, it is her off-screen fashion issues that are in the news.

At a recent polo event in the city, Priyanka apparently refused to wear a Rohit Bal gown that was provided by the organisers. Priyanka, however, dismisses it as a mix of mere speculation and a lot of gossip. “Not at all! I have absolutely no issue there. In fact, I love Rohit’s work.

That day when I came for the event, I had a choice of outfits from various designers. A lot of them did not fit me because I had not done trials in Mumbai before coming for the event. And so, whatever fit me, I wore it for the event. I couldn’t have managed the fitting here in Delhi because we were running late. We were really tight on time,” she says.

COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

0 comments to “Priyanka Chopra and that F-word!”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fresh Themes Gallery | NdyTeeN. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by Blogtemplate4u .