Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sriram Raghavan's film has no title for a title song!

Director Sriram Raghavan, who gave us one of the best suspense flicks this year, Johnny Gaddar is in a fix. Apparently, Shankar Ehsaan Loy (SEL), the music composers for his next film (an untitled love story), starring John Abraham and Aishwarya Rai, want to create a title song!

Sriram wonders, "Unless I find a title for my film, how can my music composers Shankar- Ehsaan- Loy create a title song which I urgently need?"

Ek Hasina Thi and Johnny Gaddar were anti-romantic films where the director celebrated the romance of crime and revenge. Admits Sriram, “The John-Aishwarya film would be my first actual romantic film. The characters will lip-sync the song and I’m scared! It's the easiest thing in the world to have songs in the background, as I did in my first two films. But to have the characters actually sing on screen is a frightening prospect for me."

SEL have been roped in to do the title song and some other tracks. "But I may have to find another composer to supplement SEL’s input as they don't have adequate time for the full score," says Sriram, who is prepared for the change.

Unlike Johnny Gaddar, which had re-mixes of old songs; the entire score in Sriram's new film will be original.

"But first, the film's title. My producer Rohan Sippy, my writer Sridhar (who happens to be Sriram's brother) and I have zeroed in on a few options." adds Sriram.

SEL are waiting for the title so they can create the song to go with it

COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

0 comments to “Sriram Raghavan's film has no title for a title song!”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fresh Themes Gallery | NdyTeeN. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by Blogtemplate4u .