Friday, January 11, 2008

Shreyas Talpade's girly act


Shreyas relived the memorable moments of shoot. Without creating any further suspense, let us unfold the funny story behind this girly act. “I am a big time prankster,” claims Shreyas. “It was Nagesh Kukunoor who instigated me to do such an act. The story goes like this. I was quite hesitant to do a couple of bare body shots, and he would accuse me of feeling shy.” He goes on to add, “Nagesh was busy putting up the sets, and I was looking out for some shirt to put on. Accidentally, I found one of Lina’s top and wore it just for fun and started pretending like a girl who is feeling shy. We had a gala of time after that, although we had to get back to work soon after.”

Shreyas reveals some more of his high jinks, “It’s hard for me to sit idle. I would play practical jokes on Lina as she was very keen on learning Hindi. After the hectic schedule of 14 hours, Nagesh would call for a break and I would pretend as if I wanted to work more. And, Lina like a sweet girl on my request would go up to Nagesh and say, “Kamine, kya kar raha hai, humme break chahiye (what are you doing? Give us a break). Later, Nagesh would explain what it actually meant. It was sheer fun to watch her expression, thereafter. Sadly, she stopped taking lessons from me.” Shreyas learned Thai from Lina. “Lina continued teaching me Thai and I remember the first thing which I learnt was ‘Swateeka’ which means ‘Hello’”, he signs off.

COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

0 comments to “Shreyas Talpade's girly act”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fresh Themes Gallery | NdyTeeN. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by Blogtemplate4u .