Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Stars make New Year resolutions

Saif Ali Khan: "To never smoke again, to take care of my health, be extremely regular with my workouts, make more time for those whom I love, to stay focused on my work and to make sure I enjoy what I do."

Sonam Kapoor: "The death of my Nanaji at the end of the year made me realize how urgently I need to spend time with my family. My New Year resolution is to spend as much time as possible with my Nani. I realize at the end of the day it’s those whom you love that you need to preserve the most. And since my Nanaji would always joke about my lack of a boyfriend maybe I need to get one of those into my life. Where can I order one?

Preity Zinta: "2007 was professionally stressful. I did some of my most complex characters and at the end of the year I really needed a break. Now in 2008, I will do some fun roles. My New Year resolution is to let my hair down and never let those whom I love down.

Bipasha Basu: "In 2008, I want to be fitter and healthier. I also want some more interesting work to come my way. And I want to travel a lot more in my free time."

Kunal Kapoor: "My new-year resolution? To shave at least once a week"

Urmila Matondkar: "Why make New Year resolutions? I learn from my mistakes throughout the year."

Kangana Ranaut: "In 2008 I want to find love…but not the way you'd think. I want to find it within myself. I want to get to love myself so that I can be a better person for myself and for others. And I want to learn more stuff…play new instruments, read new books, see the world. I want to fly."

Malaika Arora: "Oh, I make new –year resolutions religiously every year and break them throughout the year. 2008 will be no exception."

Riteish Deshmukh: "Normally, I don't make any resolutions. But this year I'm making an exception. I want to become more energy-conscious his year. I'll make a conscious effort to save on electricity wherever I can.

Dino Morea: "I seriously don't look at the whole year. I take it a day at a time. I see every day as struggle to do the right thing. So I guess in 2008 I'll be struggling even more. The one resolution that will remain with me all through the year is to be good, to myself and to those I love.

Arshad Warsi: "In 2008 I'm really really going to start looking after myself. And I want to work even harder on my films. No more supporting roles for me. I'll now support myself.

Tusshar Kapoor: "My new-year resolution is to get more fitness-conscious. I want to get as physically fit as I can. And I've promised myself a holiday this year. One more thing. I've resolved to be me more careful this year in selecting my roles.

Upen Patel: "In 2008 I want to be a good human being. And I want to get love back into my life."

Lilette Dubey: "I see time slipping away fast. In 2008, I want to re-forge bonds with my family and friends. And I want to travel more. But most important of all, I'm going to make my first film. Yes, 2008 will be the year of my directorial debut. I love new challenges, always, Wish me luck.

Ruslaan Mumtaz: "This year I want to spend much less money than I did last year. I recently went on a holiday and came back broke. I had to cancel my year-end holiday plans. In 2008, I want to stop using the credit card.

Sammir Dattani: "I want to stop being the good sweet cute boy nextdoor. I want to get really mean on screen. I want to play the villain in a slasher movie where I get to be ugly in looks and action.

Koena Mitra: "I don't like to restrict myself to rules and resolutions. I'm not a planner. I never planned anything. So in 2008 I want to be even more spontaneous. I want to follow my heart wherever it takes me. I want to make mistakes, so I can learn from them. I want life to be full of surprises, unpredictable and adventurous. Can I have all of this?

Prashant Raj: "In 2008 I want to get really serious. There’ll be a lot of focus on commitment in my life. At the same time I want to enjoy myself to the hilt. Is that a contradictory wish?

Raima Sen: "I really need to get more regular about my work-outs. And I need to get more decisive this year. Too much of giving in just to be polite.


Manoj Bajpai: "After 18 years of smoking I've kicked off the habit. In 2008, I want to stick to staying away from the cancer stick


Neil Mukesh: "My new year resolution is to make no resolutions. I make them every year and forget to stick to them

Amrita Arora: "I know being bad is good. But I want to be a better human being in 2008. I want to kick off my habitual impatience and work much harder than I did in 2007."

Simi Garewal: "My New Year resolution…to speak more Hindi as I'm gonna be doing more Hindi shows on TV."

COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

0 comments to “Stars make New Year resolutions”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fresh Themes Gallery | NdyTeeN. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by Blogtemplate4u .