Friday, March 14, 2008

Bollywood Men Caught in ackward situations-Kya POSE Hai!!

Attending lot of events can get over your head sometimes… well most of the time. Here are some Top bollywood men [via Indya] clicked and caught in some HAKTE posses. Starting off with KING Khan, Shahrukh Khan - Seems like he has not slept for days in trying to balance btw movies and cricket.







Ajay Devgan - ‘U Me Aur Hum’, Wife, Kids, media and lots more things driving me crazy. Its time to take a quick naap.







Saif Ali Khan - Oh man, is my NOSE mostache still in place? Kareena must be watching me on TV…







Aamir Khan - I am holding my ear and saying sorry to all Awards show people. You guys are not getting any clip of Taare Zameen parr






COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

0 comments to “Bollywood Men Caught in ackward situations-Kya POSE Hai!!”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fresh Themes Gallery | NdyTeeN. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by Blogtemplate4u .