Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Himesh records his career's 75th song

Himesh has had enough of his status as a one-man music industry. At least for now. He wants to introduce at least one new singer in each one of his forthcoming starrers.

Himesh feels he owes it to the industry. "I think I must give new talent to the music industry because even I was a newcomer once. And fresh untried talent always works since my music usually caters to a younger audience which is always on the look-out for fresh unconventional voices."

For Mudh Mudh Ke Na Dekh Mudh Mudh Ke which is a love triangle, Himesh intends to introduce new singing talent for the two leading ladies Niharika Singh and Jennifer Kotwal. "I came across some mind-blowing female voices while I was judging Sa Re Ga Ma Pa. I'll be using these for M2KNDM2K". On Friday, Himesh Reshammiya recorded his 75th song.

"I've already released fifty songs and I intend to use the twenty-five songs that I've in my music bank for the four films Karzzzz, Kajraare, A Love Issshtory and M2KNDM2K that I'm starring in.” Himesh intends to introduce four new singers in these four films.

COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

0 comments to “Himesh records his career's 75th song”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fresh Themes Gallery | NdyTeeN. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by Blogtemplate4u .