Thursday, May 08, 2008

"I don't want to know if there were problems with Celina" - Neetu Chandra

Neetu Chandra is amused that Celina Jaitley has claimed that she was forced to walk out of debutante Gary Grewal's tentatively titled Khusarprasad Ka Bhoot. That's because she has been always led to believe that once she was penciled in, there was no other alternative thought around by the makers.

"See, I have always maintained that I am here to do some good work. I have never got into 'yeh mera role tha, yeh role usko chala gaya' stuff; I don't intend to either. I believe there is good work for everyone around and there is no point about getting insecure", philosophizes Neetu.

So what exactly is the story behind the lead heroine part in Khusarprasad Ka Bhoot? Was she actually roped in only after producers had some problems with Celina Jaitley? "I don't know if Gary or Robby had any problems with Celina neither am I interested to know. When a film's cast is being decided, makers are bound to have a few names in mind. There could have been 3-4 names for my part as well and I don't see any problem in that", reasons Neetu.

"What I know for sure is that once I was roped in, the makers were committed to have me on. In between all this, I don't know why someone else should have a problem or claim that she was the first choice", says Neetu with a shrug.

On her part in the film, one hears that Neetu comes across as a razor-sharp girl in the film. So how is her look considering she has donned a different attire for each of her released films so far - Garam Masala (Western), Traffic Signal (Kathiawadi) and One Two Three (Cop uniform)?

Winks Neetu, "In this satire which primarily boasts of a make dominated star cast comprising of Paresh Rawal, Randeep Hooda and Govind Namdeo, since I am the only female element, my look has to be special. Keep guessing, this should well be the surprise element of the film."

Shooting of Khusarprasad Ka Bhoot is currently in the sweltering heat of Bhopal. An unlikely candidate for a film shoot location, Bhopal caught the eye of it's makers as it fit in perfectly well with the mood of the script which is satirical in nature and questions the society in large, though in a comic vein.

COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

0 comments to “"I don't want to know if there were problems with Celina" - Neetu Chandra”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fresh Themes Gallery | NdyTeeN. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by Blogtemplate4u .