Saturday, May 10, 2008

Ram gopal verma on blogging

Although the Big B has made blogging into something of a national rage, not everyone in Bollywood is into it. Ram Gopal Varma is certainly not Blogging. "I don't know how or where this whole rumour of my blogging started. I didn't deny it because blogging sounds like something really naughty. I played along because it sounded like a fun thing to do."

Chuckling at his own cleverness Ramu says, "The fact is, I'm completely net illiterate. I don't even know how to put on the computer or type into it, let alone write in a blog. I see no need to interact with people on a daily basis."

Regarding the cancellation of the mock-rally for the Sarkar Raj event, Ramu says, "T Series and I were supposed to have this public function for the release of the film's music. But now it's cancelled. There will be no music-release function."

COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

0 comments to “Ram gopal verma on blogging”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fresh Themes Gallery | NdyTeeN. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by Blogtemplate4u .