Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ranbir is a great friend: Bipasha

The dusky beauty of Bollywood is flying high. In her recent flick with Ranbir Kapoor, Bipasha Basu has set the screen on fire.

Says the actor, “It has been quite crazy. The process of making the film was effortless and enjoyable. Wherever I go, people have been appreciating my work, actors, directors, my fans, even people I meet at the gym. It is sweet to receive love from so many people.”

She laughs when we ask about the supposed ‘love triangle’ between Ranbir, Deepika Padukone and herself. “Let me say it right now, Ranbir is not a good friend, he is a great friend. I enjoyed working with him throughout the film. Though I didn’t work alongside Deepika, I spent a lot of time with her during the promotion. I gel well with her.” Talking about the couple, she says, “They are a fantastic couple, and individually they are excellent. I’m good friends with both of them.” Well, how was it working on the film? “It was an interesting part for me. A lot of girls called me saying how they identified with my character.”

Bipasha will be seen in a completely new avatar in her next film Pankh, in which she stars alongside Lilette Dubey and Mahesh Manjrekar. The story is about a young boy who is forced to act as a girl as a child actor. “It’s a very heart-wrenching film. I play a character that is created from the young boy’s imagination. It is a whacky character, and when I heard the script, I immediately said yes, much to director Sudipto’s surprise,” says she. Bipasha is also looking forward to a Bengali film, titled Sab Choritra Kalponik. Speaking about the film, she informs, “I play an NRI, who cannot identify with her poet husband. But, once he dies, she reads his work and falls in love with him through his literature. It is a very beautiful and interesting character for me to play.”

Finally, we cannot but help ask her about John Abraham. The beauty replies, “I am looking forward to travelling to Philadelphia and New York where John is shooting for his current film. Once we return, we both plan to go house shopping.”

Looks like Bipasha is having a roaring time, not only on the professional, but also on the personal front as well!

COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

0 comments to “Ranbir is a great friend: Bipasha”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fresh Themes Gallery | NdyTeeN. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by Blogtemplate4u .