Friday, September 19, 2008

I have always done things my own way - Gul Panag

Lo and behold - Gul Panag has gone chic and how! Though in real life she has been a bindaas woman all these years in spite of being a part of so-called serious films like Dhoop, Dor and Manorma- Six Feet Under, on print she has rarely gone the whole hog in projecting a sensual image.

However, she has gone ahead and done what is hardly-unthinkable for her by getting into a dare-bare shoot for Maxim.

"I have always done things my own way and it was irresistible when the magazine approached me to get down to my night suit. Did I feel awkward about doing so? Nope, not at all. What's there at all to feel awkward about?

I have never felt odd driving an Enfield or a F1 car for Renault or picking up the kind of projects I believe in. It was the same in case of this shoot as well.

I was promised a lot of fun and though some may be getting shocked with my dare-bare poses, my message to them is that 'Hey you there, I am like that only'", says Gul in a rapid tone while being mighty excited about the kind of response that her shoot is fetching for her.

Says Anup Kutty from Maxim, "A very simple reason for putting Gul on the cover is the fact that she's stunningly beautiful. Plus, she occupies a space in Indian cinema that not many share.

She has done some critically acclaimed roles and still can carry off a "sexy" look with complete ease. In short, she's a real woman of substance and probably the best thing that could happen to a man! The shoot in itself was a lot of fun."

How did the shoot go?

Reveals Anup, "We booked a suite at the Le Meridien and ordered a bottle of champagne to go with it. More than anything, it was just one big party!"

Gul agrees, "Yes, it was indeed one huge party out there. It was nice to be working with some real chilled out guys who belong to your own age group.

I got such a comfort feel while working on the assignment and the results are there to be seen. Believe me, I truly felt beautiful as the shutter bags went on." - Joginder Tuteja

COMMENTS :

Don't Spam Here

0 comments to “I have always done things my own way - Gul Panag”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Fresh Themes Gallery | NdyTeeN. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger and Distributed by Blogtemplate4u .